Barry's 120 Gallon Reef

It's where my drill bit went too far down and started to poke threw the wood. I have to fill those so the light won't shine threw. I'll do it this weekend when I put the finish trim on it.

I thought you might have had a separate LED set up so you can see the adjustment level on each pot.

I thought you might have had a separate LED set up so you can see the adjustment level on each pot.

LOL!! Yah that's what it is. LOL! I just might do that. I have a couple extra spaces on each driver. Be a lot better then lifting the front of the hood and getting blinded while you adjust them.

Hahaha, its ok, but I might take you up on the offer when Im not so broke!!

My offer will stand...until either I die of natural causes or Kim kills me....whichever comes first. LOL! That'll teach me to delete my work phone messages. She now takes my cheque and gives me and allowance. :( No more giving my dealer a little here and there til there was enough to buy something I wanted.

Finished the trim on the hood today.

Side
0214-HoodFinished1.jpg

Front
0215-HoodFinished2.jpg

That looks awesome!

I just had a conversation with the wife... IT only cost $10. ;-)
Trim looks good!

I tell my wife there is a clearance sale at the lumber yard, "buy 1 get 5 free" but cash only and no receipts are issued. Amazingly the LFS next to the lumber yard had the same deal! :wink:

I just had a conversation with the wife... IT only cost $10. ;-)

Trim looks good!

That looks awesome!

I tell my wife there is a clearance sale at the lumber yard, "buy 1 get 5 free" but cash only and no receipts are issued. Amazingly the LFS next to the lumber yard had the same deal! :wink:

Glad I could help you guys out!! We need a LFS next to the lumber store. My 2 favourate stores.

Back