Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

re: Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

Not many differences. The jawfish sure loves the right side of the tank. Be dug out underneath those rocks. Good thing they are stable and epoxyed together lol. Frogspawn and hammer are doing well next to eachother. Flame scallop seems to be thriving. I tried to get my purple and Orange lobster. He's hard to see in a video though.

How big is huge? I thought he was supposed to stay small.. he molded once already. I turned on the light and saw what I thought was his dead body. I was soo upset and then a few days later I saw him poking out from under a rock. Lol I have all my rocks deep in the sand..or touching the bottom of the glass. I'm paranoid about my rocks falling. They should be good though. I saw a red lobster at the store that was massive! I hope he doesnt get that big..

That says five inches.. mine is probably four right now. That's not too big I don't think.

So I have a lot of pictures of the corals I have and I figured id update my thread. So here they are :)

IMAG0682.jpg

IMAG0681.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

IMAG0684.jpg

IMAG0770.jpg

IMAG0787.jpg

IMAG0788.jpg

IMAG0768-1.jpg

IMAG0769.jpg

IMAG0768.jpg

IMAG0688.jpg

Lol yea scummy he is very fat in that picture. He had just got done eating and I couldn't believe how fat he looked so I took a picture. He is such a pig. As soon as I out any frozen food in he is zipping all around trying to get every piece resulting in him with a huge belly. Then a little while later after his food digests he is back to normal.

Back