Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

re: Beeguiles 29 gallon reef

I will be posting a video update soon! Just to warn you the video is a little lengthy as to my rambling but its all about my tank so at least its on topic lol. Also can any of the mods change the title to this thread to beeguiles 29 gallon reef? Just wondering bc my tank is not two months old anymore.

I will be posting a video update soon! Just to warn you the video is a little lengthy as to my rambling but its all about my tank so at least its on topic lol. Also can any of the mods change the title to this thread to beeguiles 29 gallon reef? Just wondering bc my tank is not two months old anymore.

:whoopee!:Let's see it.

I need WiFi to download it to YouTube bc i use my phone but ill get it on here ASAP. Don't laugh at it! It's my first ever video where I actually talk. I little embarrassing but I wasn't doing the whole thing over bc I said something i though sounded stupid lol

I can't really see it but it sounds like a gorilla crab, which can be quite destructive. Does it look like this?

brown_crab_1.jpg

Alright well here are a few pics until I can't get this stupid video to load.
My tuna is getting huge. Here's a close up
IMAG1175.jpg

My short spine urchin thought hed would take the thermometer for a ride.
IMAG1078.jpg

Green nepthea is really growing
IMAG1097.jpg

Gsp is spreading rapidly..yay! I just started out with a t shape now its spread on both sides and back.
IMAG1142.jpg

And max the deadly nem enjoying a nice meal of krill
IMAG1094.jpg

looks good!

and you can make a crab trap by cutting off the top of a bottle, inverting it and then placing some bait in the bottle. Then place the bottle by the crab's home

I took a trip to ky lfs store today to drop off another Kenya branch and a loose mushroom and was looking around for a midas blenny and found this little gem. He's a longnose hawkfish. My husband named him sniper bc of how he just perches on the rocks and corals.

IMAG1181.jpg

IMAG1184.jpg

Back