Chaos's First Salt 20g

New FTS:
2550952520093078603S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good. I did notice one thing though, you need to give the sponge a good cleaning.LOL What is the coral on the bottom left?

A favia is a brain(close brain).Thanks,I like the color and was just wondering.
From this distance,my eyes was playing tricks on me,thought it might of been a acan lord.

I was really suprised at how fast the bubble opened I was expecting problems. It was opening in its bag, then when i got it in the tank it was opening while i was still touching it. The frogspawn just never went down and the plate looks better in my tank than it did in the store much more plump and open instead of retracted and sharp.

great corals! I love bubble corals, they are probably in my favorite 3 corals of all time

-Doc

Made the decision to remove the coral beauty when he starting eating my fave coral lol. The bubbles are already opening back up and look good on the side he didnt attack. I put the fish in my dads FOWLR tank upstairs therefore im still taking care of it thats sad lol he doesnt do well with routine so i keep his tank up and running.

Got a new fish to replace the coral beauty yesterday. Its an African Golden Midas blenny ill get some picks up later when i want to deal with bluetooth again lol.

Those Midas Blennies are cool.
I thought about getting one,but I doubt it would get along with my bi-color and sailfin.

Back