Contest Ted

The peppermint shrimp I got are doing their job. Just saw one chomping down on a aiptasia. :^:

lol. When I went into reefs2u to get the shrimp. He sold me some he was using for aiptsia control. He had these two in a tank that had aips in it and they ate them all even a big one. So I knew these guys already had a taste for them. :D

I swear I cannot get Peppermints to eat aiptasia. I think it is because I feed the tank too much and they are never hungry. That's the only thing I can figure.

You have a point there. Maybe you should cut back on the feeding for a few weeks see what happens.

lets see if this works. My first dslr pic
24.jpg

Your tank is really coming along! Everything looks great.

In the last pic, it looks like that snail is doing a balancing act on the rock. :)

Ted, I guess your wife is wondering what happened to her camera. :lol:
She was at work. I called and asked her first if I could use it. She said of course that I didnt need to ask. She is happy with me lately. She got the camera and I drove almost all the way to Dallas to take care of a ticket she got a while back that she ignored. (4 hours up 4hours back and I still had to go to work last night)

well i guess. I just dont want to have to go through the trouble of getting her out of jail. That is always so inconvenient and more expensive. :D.

i made a run to D-town like that a few years back, to make a payment on my mother-in-law's house, if it wasnt in by THAT day before end of business they were gonna start foreclosure... so i went to the bank, got a signature loan for enough to just pay the house off, drove from austin to dallas, paid it, and drove all the way back.....

round trip, including making the payment, 7 hours 15 min... (i got luckey and followed a state trooper for a really long way on the way up, and he was in a hurry and didnt care that i was follwoing him)

man, i was tired after all that....
but she repaid me within like a week...(timing from retirement check comming in and mortguage due)

Aha! My sabotaging plans are starting to work ;) You get aiptasia, Catherine gets cyano, Alexander gets hair algae, Ryan gets flatworms, Sharkie gets dinos... It's all coming together!!!! :evil:
Listen here! no hair algae. im not doing this again. I already fought it for years on the 180 and its finally almost gone. no freaking way am i going down that path in the ten gallon.

Back