Contest Ted

Dang didnt even get anything back from Biff. I thought it was funny. I know its not nice to tease mods but come on that was funny. Sorry if I offended you Biff was not the intention, :D.

Ted I wouldn't sweat it, sbe just isn't being as attentive to this contest as she should be. She has skin thicker than an arizona rattlesnake. She will be fine, plus her hands may be too busy to type in chinatown.... ya know with all the going down going on and all.

lol well ya just never know anymore. I have a unique sense of humor and I figured she did to. Would hate to get banned just so she could win the contest. lol Anyway I was so excited about the flat worm exit actually getting rid of the nubis that I let one slip. Anyway ok I will try to get out of my sewer and back into the gutter with the rest of yall.

well ted that may be her evil plot! find a way to ban us all and she would be the only contestant left. I guess you and I are toast.... I only wonder who will be next!

well ted that may be her evil plot! find a way to ban us all and she would be the only contestant left. I guess you and I are toast.... I only wonder who will be next!

You know, I hadn't thought of that plan... But if you are banned, you won't be able to post the required update pictures! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Don't worry Ted, I can take whatever you're bringing to this competition!

OOoo more smack talk from the Biffester. Hey Alexander this is a nano Reef contest right and reefs are suppose to have fish in them right. Can you see where I am going with this. :mrgreen: Oh and last time I saw a real reef they had and bunch of different corals not just one type....hmmm food for thought.......:mrgreen:

My blasto has a new head..... So of course I took pictures.
nanopicsFeb24002.jpg
nanopicsFeb24003.jpg
nanopicsFeb24004.jpg

Well hopefully I didnt disqualify myself but I had to move my tank. Some of you know that my wife moved out on me. The other issue I have is that my Dad decided that he is going to fix the place up and sell the house I have been living in for the last 15 years, So I have moved in with my mother. It isnt the best thing for me but she needs the help and I need a place to live while I recover from my attempted suicide. Anyway this tank was easy to move. I went ahead and rinsed out the sand while I had the tank torn down. Hopefully I wont lose anything. We will see I would post pics but I dont have a camera anymore. Does anyone know a decent camera that doesnt cost much?

Back