crazy tank build coming soon..

Some can be but not all. And if you're not sure if they're polarized, look at the back windshield on a car or suv, most if not all have tempered glass and you'll see the pattern I'm talking about

I've often thought about the possibility of joining two tanks together at a 90 degree angle so they can go around a corner. I think it would be sweet.

I like PRC's thought there. heck, you could probably even do that with the idea of the tubes. put the tank in a corner, and frame them, then you could even cut out the size of the tubes, make a top buttom and side walls, so that it lets you see them like they are set back further in the wall. I probably just confused the crap outta ya but maybe youll understand

FYI, the sides are not tempered:lol:,looks like the original plan is underway
4866114924_c59c90fbe7_b.jpg

4866112528_cc36e4746f_b.jpg

Yeah,i never did anything like this before,but what the heck..one was my starter salt tank and the other held my piranha for years before he recently died....i probably couldn't get but 100 bucks if that,for them ,so its on with the build...i'm going to remove the second panel tonight.Then start on the frame ,hopefully Sunday.

Nope,i'm going to frame both of them.Its a long way from the finished product ,but i have the vision:lol:...i also want to have them set back in the wall abit,so its not completly flush,and kinda have a window sill affect.

Just have both side panels removed...I'll start on the frame next week...this is probably where it starts to slow down abit,but i'll keep it updated when any major changes happen:Cheers:

couple more pics,then this project will slow down,i got my kids school starting and soccer and swimming, and 3 yr olds and 5 month olds....ect,ect....
4879949431_b086699cba_b.jpg

4879948455_e7dd8e4777_b.jpg

4879947869_fb40fc707d_b.jpg

When people ask why ,i say why not??...its 2 75's ,so its 8 ft x 1 1/2 ft...i had 3 75's at one point..sold one for 75 bucks,so rather than get em all cleaned up for someone ,only to make 100 some bucks,i might as well get......crazy:lol:...its a long way from done.

:lol: me too:mrgreen:
Steelers ,well,what can i say...i hope they go with Dixon though(i think they get a wild-card )

Back