crazy tank build coming soon..

Not too much going on..but you can get a feel for it alittle now...i'm going to box the whole think in plywood then build the frame around it
4971508492_43b4a85c4e_b.jpg

Thanks cage,heres some of the bottom....

Attachments

• P9142184bt3.jpg
    P9142184bt3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 219
  • P9142191bt2.jpg
    P9142191bt2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 240
  • P9142187bt4.jpg
    P9142187bt4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 225
Were you able to seam the tanks together yet? Or are you not at that point? I'm rooting for you, even if your football team sucks.:D

Did I just say that out loud?

Were you able to seam the tanks together yet? Or are you not at that point? I'm rooting for you, even if your football team sucks.:D

Did I just say that out loud?
No ,not yet.I'll be lucky if i get to that point by Christmas

At least wait till your team gets a win,before you start talking.....geesh:lol::mrgreen:

That's what she said.:mrgreen:
Niiiice

Last edited:
Yeah,i'm going to run a 2x4's across the top .....It will be a mirror image of the bottom..minus the plywood,that will be the glass tops

What about the inside face of the glass where the seam is? Do you think maybe you should silicone a strip of glass over the seam for added strength?

Yeah,i am going to run silicone around the inside and outside of the seam,along with redoing the whole thing......everything is just loose fit still,nothing is fixed in place yet..

Yeah,i'm going to run a 2x4's across the top .....It will be a mirror image of the bottom..minus the plywood,that will be the glass tops
Just a thought nemo, you should use plexiglass to brace the top, if you use wood it's likely that it will rot from the evaporation of the tank

If that Knucklehead Nemo can pull this off I'm gonna buy 10 tanks and wrap them around my entire office...

If that Knucklehead Nemo can pull this off I'm gonna buy 10 tanks and wrap them around my entire office...
if you try this you should check into flood insurance "750 gals could make a mess":mrgreen:
Good luck nemo wondering how this will turn out!:Cheers:

Just a thought nemo, you should use plexiglass to brace the top, if you use wood it's likely that it will rot from the evaporation of the tank

Great idea,im going to do that,,then i can cut the plexi and make hinged lids.....thanks Brian:Cheers:
Knucklehead :lol:........Why i oughta .....yuk,yuk,yuk

Back