d2mini's 46g Bow Front

And here's a full tank shot.
I still can't get rid of that patch of green algae right smack in the middle.

491879839_epaXV-O-1.jpg

Well, the Tunze which is by far my strongest powerhead is pointed up.
The K2 front left is pointed diagonally down and is not quite strong enough to reach the bottom at that angle. The other k2 on the right is pointed into the rock.
One K1 is at the bottom left but pointed behind the rock and the other K1 is poking out from the rock on the right and pointed at towards the front glass.

Dont ya just love it when algae just grows on a rock that CAN NOT be taken out and scrubbed?
You got a great looking tank Dennis.

ok found it infront of the 6-line...it is nice, what kind is it? this months marine reef mag has an article about clams, i had no idea there was a species that grew to 4'.....:shock:

nevermind, sorry . found it on page 28...

Last edited:
Just wanted to post a pic of my crazy GBTA.
He never has bubble tips and some days he's kinda small but some days I come home and he's huge like this. Loco loco.

Overall he's that kinda reddish brownish with just a hint of purple and then he has this iridescent green thrown in.

494289649_ryFsU-O.jpg

PURR-D
Try feeding that anemone a piece of krill or even a raw table shrimp once a week and see if it'll bubble back up.

Ya, i've been feeding him chunks of Rod's Food or Marine Cuisine once a week. I might try to pick up some silver sides tomorrow and see if that makes a difference.

Wow, i haven't posted in here in a while!

Here's my GBTA (sans BT). He's getting huge again. I feel another split coming on...

640279480_huc8q-O.jpg

640279443_JvreV-O.jpg

Back