d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

Thanks, girls. :)

Here's the manifold I've been piecing together.
The cepex ball valves are from BRS and the rest is from Sprinkler Warehouse.
Two valves will be running the BRS Jumbo Reactors for carbon and gfo.
Not sure what I'll use the other two for yet.

7367133274_786aa3938b_o.jpg

Dennis Great looking tank and the angel fish is to damn cute. You know they get rather big quick I think shes going to out grow that tank with in the year :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Naahhhh they slow down for a few years then hit a growth spurt in about 10 years or so. You should be good, but will need a bigger tank by then

New toys today. :bounce:

Got a deal on a brand new Reeflo Barracuda Gold to run my entire system.

And got a lightly used Vertex Alpha 250 skimmer with the red dragon pump, plus an extra red dragon pump for $750 total. :D

New toys today. :bounce:

Got a deal on a brand new Reeflo Barracuda Gold to run my entire system.

And got a lightly used Vertex Alpha 250 skimmer with the red dragon pump, plus an extra red dragon pump for $750 total. :D

Sure okay Dennis you know the drill no photo's this did not happen:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

But yeah sounds like a sweet deal I cant wait to see this all in action. You have to do a video of your set up when your done I'm sure every one here will agree. if you don't thing so I can always start a poll and we will find out for sure :D:Cheers:

Your tanks are always amazing I loved that rimless cube you had going.

More plumbing bits arrived. BRS is killing me!
And what you don't see is 10 1.5" unions that I ordered threaded instead of slip by mistake so those have to go back. Ugh.
:roll:

7189402569_d28dc32781_o.jpg

Another project before the tank can get wet. ;)

7189402533_60b0c8cda6_o.jpg

Vertex Alpha 250 Protein Skimmer with Red Dragon Pump :^:

7189402497_e336d7a6f8_o.jpg

Reeflo Barracuda Gold to run the whole system 8-)

7189402399_83ee57c849_o.jpg

Back