d2mini's Epic Fantabulous New Reef Build

uwd8923yhdygdbsajhdb basyd asbnd ausj dasdaujslfbasodnasd

Sorry, just had to wipe a certain something off my keyboard... :dunno:
Hahaha looking great Dennis!

Well, I was going back and forth between upgrading my ReefKeeper Lite to the Elite, or switching to Apex.

I made a decision when I came across a deal I couldn't pass up.

On a brand new Profilux 3ex Mega Pack! :^:
Plus I picked up their dosing pump, vortech controller and both the optical and float level sensors for running my ATO and Auto Water Change System.
I didn't want to spend the cash, but after doing the research on how the system works, their customer support, the build quality, the expandability and upgradability... and then the sale they ran on just a few kits plus 10% off the added accessories, it was pretty much a no-brainer.

7501322630_cf40a7449e_o.jpg

Damn. I was hoping that when I'm one day ready to take my tank out of ghetto land I could get away with just 2 or 3 LOL

Any good deal for me on your reef keeper lite and what else you are ditching. I may and I say may be able to convince my wife I need it I it is a good deal. I wanted the blue led version but it is just extra money for something I don't need.

Any good deal for me on your reef keeper lite and what else you are ditching. I may and I say may be able to convince my wife I need it I it is a good deal. I wanted the blue led version but it is just extra money for something I don't need.
I need to still pull it off my cube. Will let you know when i get a chance to do that.
Are you talking about the blue screen? Mine's blue.

775634703_pCVUH-M.jpg

Ok, so I should be good w/ 3...I have a 6' long tank. But I wonder if I'll get a spot-light effect.

Cool. Why would there be a spotlight effect?

I need to still pull it off my cube. Will let you know when i get a chance to do that.
Are you talking about the blue screen? Mine's blue.

775634703_pCVUH-M.jpg

Cool. Why would there be a spotlight effect?

Yeah I meant the blue controller. So you must have the better model. I know they come in a few different set-ups.

What exact set-up would you be selling? I just see some come with things others don't.

I want to be able to explain why it is worth getting.

Back