d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

LOL @ yote and justin! :mrgreen:

I got these florida rics from a local guy hobbyist who owns a liquor store and is now selling livestock out of the back room. You can get your corals and your vodka dosing supplies all in one spot! :D

And the ones I'm getting next week for an insanely good price are being imported by another local hobbyist selling out of his house. :D

Sounds like the town I grew up near in Oklahoma, Harley Shop + Florist...it was really confusing.

Actually, not confusing at all. One of the biggest reasons for buying flowers is to apologize to someone, and Harley owners should be apologizing to everyone for adding one more harley to the road. Oh!!!! Ayyy!!! :mrgreen: (says the Triumph fan)

LOL! :mrgreen:

ok, so here's another pic of my rics... under actinics.

803237328_RLD4u-O.jpg

Ricordeas are my favorite coral! That's why I have a 10-gallon tank dedicated just to them. Check it out in the contest forum, and VOTE FOR BIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i know I got TWO cucumbers from Richard at TBS... i remember unbagging them.
Last night after my tank lights had gone off I turned on the room lights which illuminate the tank enough for me to see somewhat and i had FOUR cucumbers out and about. See pics of all 4 below. One even looks just like the rock and one is white!
Are these all reef safe? I know some (if not all) can be poisonous if they croak.

807538338_WZ2G8-O.jpg

807538291_L4PBs-O.jpg

807538332_9eTjd-O.jpg

I got confirmation from Richard at TBS that those are all reef safe.
He said all Gulf cukes are non-toxic, unlike some of those found in the indo-pacific.

I got confirmation from Richard at TBS that those are all reef safe.
He said all Gulf cukes are non-toxic, unlike some of those found in the indo-pacific.

Ok, I have no clue where the cucumber is in the 2nd pic LOL -- it's like those 3d hidden image posters at the mall...no matter how long I stare at it, I cannot see the image behind the patterns (mallrats flashback).

Back