d2mini's REAL 130g Rimless Cube Build Thread

Yeah it was tough, but I figued Dennis wouldn't make the focus of his image blurry so it had to be in the clear area near the center....plus you said it looked like the rocks ;)

I still don't see it in the 2nd picture. :(

Here you go. lol:D:D:D:D

807538291_L4PBs-O.jpg

ahh! I want a cucumber! thats what sparked the intrest sooooo many years ago in this whole marine bio thing! i love those lil echinoderms! :)

Dennis, got a question for you, going way back. Your DJ power switches, does it only have one power cord or four coming out? I'd like to use something like this but, I want to make sure I can still plug them individually into a timer too though.

Dennis, got a question for you, going way back. Your DJ power switches, does it only have one power cord or four coming out? I'd like to use something like this but, I want to make sure I can still plug them individually into a timer too though.

Im pretty sure it only has one power cord, but lets wait for Dennis

Hey, guys... sorry. Was sick as a dog yesterday.

The DJ powerstrips have just once cord that comes out.

The tanks did come from Tank Depot. Their shipping is pretty expensive but they have a location here in houston so i was able to pick them up. There are other places online that have better shipping options i think. Make sure you look for food grade storage containers. Mine were Ace Roto Mold so you can search for that too.
Plastic-Mart - PLASTIC STORAGE TANKS :

Well, I bought one last night but any chance you took one apart before setting it up? I think I'm going to take it apart and rewire it so that I have 4 seperate power cords coming out
hope your feeling better today btw

Cool looking automation. I would be to scared that something would mess up so I try to stay away from hands off stuff. I didn't now cukes were in the same phylum as starfish.

So i haven't added any calcium or alkalinity solutions in weeks.
I wanted to see what happens with the automation and I also ordered (and just received) a two-part kit from Bulk Reef Supply with their BRS Dosers.

So last night I ran some tests on my 75 day (give or take) old tank.

SG 1.024
Temp 77.9
Nitrites 0
Nitrates 10
PH 8.1
dKH 6.7
Calc 350

Should be able to get the two-part hooked up this weekend.

And another FTS. :)

817922452_w3cjk-O.jpg

Back