Doc's Reef Build

Re: Dr Marco's Reef Build

Hahaha. Me neither. I have a craving for jello. Not just any jello. It must be either raspberry, cherry, orange, or grape. I don't think I have any in my house :(

It is true, you are not the most proficient of multi-taskers. Mator called me about an hour ago. She totalled her truck :(.

She said she was all bruised up and sore, I told her to go to the hospital. She said she was fine, and didn't want to go. What's funny is one of Jerm's RC trucks was in the back seat of the truck, when the truck crashed, the RC truck flew out the window and landed in a ditch nearby. The freakin RC truck was recovered completely unscathed!!!

No jello for me. I had to settle for some Strawberry-Mango yogurt :(. I really need more sugar right now! Kool-Aid should do it, right???

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Too lazy to make some Kool-Aid. So I went with apple slices and peanut butter instead. You'd think I'd be too lazy to cut up the apples, but I wasn't. I'm freakin starving all of a sudden, but I'd better stop eating so much tonight. Or else I'm gonna end up looking like Dr. Marco ;)

Here's who I feel like right now: Starvin' Marvin!

starvin20marvin.gif

You know what would be really good right now, Redline? A slice of that caramel chocolate peanut butter pie we had in Vegas! OMG SO GOOD!

way to pick on the fat guy while he is asleep. Easy target, takes away all the fun.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

you should have drank a bunch of caffine like us :) but its good you got sleep. you got lots of work to do today!

OK, so today is the day. Here are starting pics. I am currently waiting for the new water to reach 75 degrees and then the frantic adding of stuff begins. Here is the work so far....

PA160001.jpg

here is the RO water into the 45 gallon storage container. My wife was OK with getting storage containers for the tank water since she gets them afterward for...storing things, I guess.

PA170005.jpg

my choice for salt for the 90.

PA160002.jpg

MJ1200 for current

PA170003.jpg

Live sand to avoid a cycle

PA170004.jpg

and I have been like this, watching the water flow for about 30 minutes. I am about to head out and start the process with the other tank. I figure by the time that is done, this water will be warm enough to move in.

looks like your day is coming along, are you only going to put 2 maxijets in there? or do you have more?

as of now, I have two powerheads. i will be adding more in the near future. I just set up my lights and will be posting pics of them soon.

Back