Doing MH!

Thanks guys. I cant wait to see it up and going either. I'm very impatient right now.LOL I'm just waiting on the stupid bulb to get here.....And waiting and waiting and waiting.....

Yeah I grounded it out, and I'm going to ground the reflector when I set that up. I didn't think about soldering it. Good idea.

Bobby,I believe you missed your calling.You shoulda been an electrician.
Looks great,Now where are the bulbs?:mrgreen:

HA HA LOL Still not here. I'm getting mad. I think it has been a week and two days now. WHATS UP WITH THAT?!?!?!

You know they are doing it on purpose. Because they know that's the last part that you need. And that you really can't work without it.

nice looking reflector. i'll bet it's going to be bright. but, where's the bulb that goes in it? it would probaly make it much brighter.

Yeah I emailed the guy yesterday and he said he didn't know why it is taking sooo long. He said it should be here in the next day or two, but we will see.

HAHAHA Nope it came into today!! I just got done setting it up on the newly reconfigured canopy. Pics coming in a minute.

Ok and here it is.

This is just turned on no more than 5 min.
mypictures063.jpg
[/IMG]
mypictures064.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the shimmer and the green zoos stand out more. Here are pics of the tank and corals.
mypictures065.jpg
[/IMG]
mypictures067.jpg
[/IMG]
mypictures066.jpg
[/IMG]
mypictures068.jpg
[/IMG]
mypictures069.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back