Dreamwalk's 10gal Nano

You gonna do it do it right, I listened to what people had to say here, and I'm glad I did. The tank is so cool and it runs itself. I just feed the fish and clean the glass, and pick up the corals the snails knock over.....I can't commit with gluing the corals down.

I will, I will. I am making up some paint pics(eeeek!) to show the different sump layouts that I have in mind. I'll post them in a few minutes.

No gloating, you can tell him his nitrates are too high and that's what makes the algae grow. If he uses ro or distilled water he can lower the nitrates and the stuff won't grow, plus a big snail will eat the stuff.

Ok, just got off the pone with him....

He is still humping me to get the crushed coral...

He says the algae isn't a nitrate prblem....he j" just doesn't have anything to eat it"

Wait til Biff reads that, I can see her tonsils yelling at the guy now...It's the flappin water. Ask him to test his water.

He was going to go do something.... idk what, so we didn't get to talk long..

But yeah, I can't wait to see her reaction...

Oh, did I mention that he added another fish ot his 5 gal... he now has two damsels, a hermit, several corals....

IMO he has too big of a bio-load...

yepp i agree.. it doesn't have a lot of room.. and he only has a HOB filter... I don't think it's doing it's job..

oh, and sb, I was really avoiding gluing my corals down, but i got an urchin so I had to, and i used this putty stuff - it worked really well.

The green palnt thing is micro algae? I cant remember, or the coral is a hammer, It is moved and doubled in size since then.

Cool, I had my pet solutions catalog sitting next to me and just thought I would ask. Today, SB has convinced me to create a 10gal sump for my 10gal DT....

Im actually really excited!

I'm trying Biff. Really I am. Why do you have to call me out in front of everyone? :mrgreen:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Back