Fast's 120

I have shipped to Colorado, and Oregon. I will be shipping to Tucson in the very near future. However I won't ship during the winter months as I would hate for them to die

Also picked up this Chalice. It is mainly purple fading into blue with pink eyes.
IMG_3703.jpg

Just had 7 more Rastas, and a Two Face Paly dropped off. Lights are out so you pic hounds will have to wait until tomorrow.

Okay, so here are the Rastas I got the other night. 7 of them, a little loss of color, but this gives me at least 30 now.

IMG_3753.jpg

This is an aweful pic of a 2 Face Paly. Imagine what you'd get if you mated a Purple Death Paly with a Nuclear Green Paly. No 2 heads aree alike.

IMG_3760.jpg

New skimmer I got yesterday. ATI Bubble Master 200! Time to start up the bio pellets :^:

IMG_3762.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure it will suck it down. I have my Nuc Greens touching my Purple Deaths in hope they may morph or something. No luck yet and I doubt there will be..lol

lol mybad i clicked the email link for a update on this thread and it myst of taken me to your fist page for this thread, you got a nice looking one there ;) lol tank looks good tho man

Back