Fishsticks Bio-Cube HQI 29Gallon Build. Follow me once more. :D

thanks fellas :D.
i want to trade that last coral for some zoas or something with alot of color, ill take it into my petstore tomorrow..
also has anyone every seen yellow zoas? i seen some at this petstore called vivid aquariums, it was wild. they had yellow zoas and a yellow plate coral. 500$ for the yellow plate coral, when i say yellow i mean yellow like this guy:bounce:

i have seen some crazyyyy yellow zoas, the store wouldnt frag them though :-( as they were in the main display tank..

i hate it when they do that, yea these were not like gold or a brownish color. these were as yellow as a banana bright also. i will go back in a week or 2 hopefully get a head or 2

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

yea it was pretty chill in there, some very very nice pieces they had. most expensive piece I seen was a chLice that was bright pink an had other weird colors n it. roughly 3oo an eye

working on mods for the biocube hqi, installing the stunner led lights for color pop, installing the 453blue first i just ordered the magenta color. :D quick pic of just the 453 blue, and soon the magenta will be coming to pic up the other colors the blue cant.

IMG_1442.jpg

Back