Goodman's 150g

Loved the full tank shot. But, um... you need more fish... (lol) :Cheers:

Yea I'v been adding fish very slowly... More will be added soon though. In the full tank shot my vlamingi is hiding, but you can see her tail behind some of the rocks in the middle. When shes out you can see that she is a lot of fish :p

I also have a galaxea that I love. At this point, it's about 10 inches by 8 inches in size (it's on a flat rock). Watch out that you don't keep it near anything else, their stinging tentacles can be longer than 6 inches in size, so they will sweep around and sting anything they can touch.

Yea its isolated because of his sweepers. I love watching them sweep all around and yea they do get really long. Iv ead that they sweep around at night though and mine only does it during the day. Just one of those things I guess.

My LFS has a really good looking pacific blue right now, but its 60 bucks... :( a lot for one fish. I managed to get the yellow tang for 15.

New frags! Here they are on my rack awaiting placement.
SNB14039.jpg

Cool rics I picked up
SNB14033.jpg

Nuclear green!
SNB14038.jpg

GARF bonsai
SNB14032.jpg

Pink lemonaid
SNB14034.jpg

Ice Fire Echino
SNB14042.jpg

Rasta Echino
SNB14040.jpg

Cant remember this one, ill have to ask again
SNB14036.jpg

great looking tank. I really like that fox coral. of all the coral I have tried, the fox is one that I just cannot seem to keep alive. Glad you have a good looking one.

As for the xenia, I had the same thought: Keep it isolated on one rock. It didn't work. My xenia seemed to jump off the rock overnight. Before I knew it, I had four stalks growing all over my tank. It was a crazy sight. I finally had to dump all of it into my angel tank to see if they could control it...nope. They cannot eat it fast enough. It just seems to sprout up everywhere...worse than a kenya tree. I am still finding pieces in my 90 gallon reef weeks after "getting rid of it".

Loved the full tank shot. But, um... you need more fish... (lol) :Cheers:

-Doc

Doc, the fox coral is getting ummmm huge! When I got it a few weeks ago it was baseball size, now its a little larger then a softball! The xenia is growing like crazy as well. Looks like its time to start trimming it before it goes crazy!

So my current stock list is:

Medium Yellow tang
small pacific blue
large vlamingi
4 pajama cardnials
1 bicolor blenny
1 green mandarin

Think I could add more? Any suggestions?

Well I was watching my tank tonight, cause I wanted to see the lights go off and as soon as the light went off the wrasse decided to jump out of the tank! It was pretty shocking, but at least I was there to see it happen.

Threw her back in and well have to see how it goes tomorrow..... Ill have to watch tomorrow and see if it happens again...

Back