Goodman's 150g

Actually bad from my reading in FAMA.Stress and environmental factors can cause premature molting.To high or low iodine levels may also play a role since iodine helps crustaceans molts.Once a month or every couple of months is considered normal,once every two weeks was okay in some situation when food was abundant.

Oh and BTW,great price on the Nova Pros.cheapest I've seen.

Well he hasnt molted since and is looking healthy. Loves to clean my Vlamingi. Im glad I got a good price on the Novas, I just want them to come now!

Talk about a cool hitchhiker.
SNB13820.jpg

Looks like a Bicolor blenny to me? yea? I named him scooter.
I also added a fire shrimp and hes doing pretty well. I couldnt get a good pic of him since hes pretty skiddish (Like they usally are)

Heres a pic of my cardinals and a neon gobi. You can only see two there, but I have four. (stan,kyle,eric (cartman),kenny)
SNB13800.jpg

Didnt anybody ever tell you that your not supposed to pick up hitch hikers?
Cant beat a cool little fish like a bi-color though,congratulations on that.

Dustin,I saw one this morning.She was about 50 years older than dirt and twice as ugly.So I didnt stop to pick her up.

Tons of them around here. Favorable weather year round. Plus beggars at every intersection. I feel bad for them, but am wary about handing out money, so now I hand out $5 McDonald's gift cards instead :D.

been a while since i have caught up on your build. looking good. hope the vlamingi is doing well. my shrimp rides mine all the time. and i was also going to say that its cool watching your vlamingi and lavender tang flair up and get so defensive when they eat. i have both fish and niether of them do that. not even my sohal tang.

Tons of them around here. Favorable weather year round. Plus beggars at every intersection. I feel bad for them, but am wary about handing out money, so now I hand out $5 McDonald's gift cards instead :D.

Theres one dude that panhandles in East Ridge,there at I-75 and Ringgold Rd.I've seen him walk to the Bi-Lo several times,changes into a nice 3 piece suit,climb into a Lexus and drive off.
So I dont give em nothing.

I normally carry extra pieces of fruit for the "hungry and stranded" will work for food types. Ive seen the same as Yote so Ill save my cash.

Well I ordered it from Global Aquaria and I have to say. Excellent price, free shipping. Packaged incredibly well!
These nova pros are BRIGHT! Im just running two blues right now so the fish can get used to it. Man are the fans loud as well.... Ill have to see if anything can be done or I can possibly add a temp control gage. Overall my aquarium is just plain noisy! Im going to work on that tonight.... Heres the pics.

SNB13839.jpg

SNB13840.jpg

SNB13842.jpg

Back