Hello everyone!

ndepratt

Equipment Junkie
I talked to Bifferwine, and SHE said I should introduce myself first, sounded like a great idea!

My name is Nathan DePratt, and I am from a small town just south of Lawrence, Kansas (GO KU!). I've been in the hobby for a few years, and have become an AVID hobbyist, soaking up as much info as possible. Unfortunately, I don't have a tank set up at the moment, but I have plans in the works for a full blown SPS tank.

After working at a couple LFS's in my region, I decided many months ago to open a storefront with a partner of mine, however due to the economy, and a fish store's classification as a "luxury" business, that plan never got off the ground.

I am now the owner of a small company/website called Custom Marine Creations. Through my website http://www.custommarinecreations.com, I am supplying top notch aquarium equipment, a constantly growing inventory, and the best prices I can afford to give :P

Business is still very small, and working on creating a nice inventory of in-stock goods.

Hopefully I can become a sponsor on this forum, and help to supply hobbyist in a troubled economy with some great dry goods, and help support this website with my sponsor dollars :bounce:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, and thanks for acceptance, really means a lot to me! I fixed my original post, lol.

I just added free shipping, today :P If you don't mind a little longer shipping times (for now) you can get some awesome prices, from someone you can actually talk to. I am always at the pc, so I respond to e-mails in a matter of minutes :P

haha, i know i know.

Once I get the time, i've got it all planned out, and half of it gathered.

75g all SPS.
Lighting - dual 250W reefluxes on a coralvue ballast, using two lumenbrights.
Flow - mp40W
Barebottom, 30g sump, octopus needlewheel 150 protein skimmer ;) it's gonna be pretty sweet.

I'll make a build thread when it gets started. lol

Welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard, you should contact IAN for information on sponsorship, and how you should advertise on our site. again welcome to our community.

Back