Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Hey guys....
here is the hubs and me in the Bahamas this past July...

dominique-noti.jpg

and me again....

mesepia.jpg

and my babies.....Evan

evanme.jpg

and Nisha

nini.jpg

My name is Pranoti (noti)....originally from India but moved to the US in '89. I am going to be 31 this sunday (nov. 9) YAY!! :whoopee!:so excited!! Anyway...I have been in the freshwater hobby for years and have always wanted a reef tank. So one day I was shopping for a goldfish for my kids (seriously..lol) and my hubby talked himself into getting in the reef hobby and bought a 55 g tank for me. Let me tell you...what a money pit it is...but well worth every penny!!!!!!
I kinda stumbled upon this forum by accident...surfing the web..glad I did..you guys are great..all the info and advise is awesome. :)
So here's me...looking forward to getting to know everyone...feel free to ask whatever!!!

:trampolin

welcome to the forum noti. glad you found us.

Heavy sorry to hear about your grandma but im sure being an uncle is awesome! welcome back!

aye thnx alexander, definately appreciate that. and gratz on your new role as Community Director!!

ooh secret santa...not sure if i qualify for this year...gotta chk the rules...there is always next year! :)

here is me, alex, and my two little brothers!

outfront3.jpg

i do love my dead guy!

deadfish.jpg

and my cigars

feliciacigar.jpg

me and alexander in front of his tank

fishtank3.jpg

and me just being a dork

fishcards.jpg

so there is a little glimpse of me. i LOVE pictures! i know im not on lr much *visibly* but i often just come to read the different threads. i feel like a big dork cuz i dont have a tank of my own yet and just get to help alex with his (just got done extracting the sohal about 5 mins ago). but alas! i will be starting a build thread soon enough....i will be starting a coral tank in the 36 gallon, from scratch! that way i get to learn and grow in the hobby too. the plan is to go from the 36 and taking over alex's 180 when we get him a larger tank. so....you shall see more of me soon enough!

and everyone your families are gorgeous!!!! i love it!

why dont you try and take over one of his bigger tanks, and look at jack showing off in the background

Cool pics Flojo. Nothing wrong with not having a tank yet. It gives you something to look forward to while you continue to learn more about reefing. Besides, it looks like your having plenty of fun, which is what really counts.

Currently were not using the 36 for anything so I decided it would be my project tank. That way I get to cycle and watch my very own algae grow. Lol.

Not having a tank doesn't leave much for me to talk about so that's why I just hang arounnd and read.

Currently were not using the 36 for anything so I decided it would be my project tank. That way I get to cycle and watch my very own algae grow. Lol.

Not having a tank doesn't leave much for me to talk about so that's why I just hang arounnd and read.

That never stopped any of us.:D Just because you dont have a tank running,dont mean you cant jump in and BS with us.

Alright I'm in! Yote has unleashed me. Lol.

But it is a good idea for me to jump in more cuz ill get a little more educated that way. Can't hurt, plus everyone on this forum rocks!

Back