Introduce yourself with pics.

Yeah the head was so hot! I had to keep taking it off just to get air. Which I was told was the #1 biggest mistake you can make when you are in costume around kids. #2 being talking -- animals don't talk, duh. Maybe that's why I made the little kids cry, I kept breaking the two cardinal rules of mascotting.

Its always so cool to put names with faces on a forum... Ill add my ugly mug. This was from our gig on the 4th of July... If everyone hasnt already figured it out, I too am a musician. We are booked every weekend through next May! Music is my first love (next to Reef'n)

Attachments

• Mugshots_05_23_2009_002.jpg
    Mugshots_05_23_2009_002.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 123
OK, I just found this forum and love it!! It took me forever to get through it :) Here is my family:

Me and husband in Puerto Vallarta Mexico:
PIC060-1.jpg

Me and my wahoo in Orange Beach Alabama:
PICT0031-1.jpg

Me showing my cousin how to do a Flaming Dr Pepper:
CIMG1501-1.jpg

My fur children Diamond and Ellie:
PIC099-1.jpg

My oldest fur child who just got diagnosed with lymphoblastic lymphoma on her last beach trip ever :(
CIMG4493-1.jpg

Me and by nieces and nephew out at the beach:
kidznlaura.jpg

Last edited:
I use to live in Houston so we went to Galveston alot. I would tell people that at least we had a beach. Who cares if the water's brown! I knew people that would refuse to get into the water. Ha Ha! :lol:

Nice family shots!

We love it! Took the ferry over to Crystal beach and got to watch all the dolphins jumping. The sad thing is the water was actually very clear that day, that is why you can see our arms :)

I have most of my beach/caribbean trips on my computer that's down right now : / But this is me and my family last year. Now my we have one more to our family and my little one is a little bigger.

PS..if my wife sees this she is going to be PISSED, lol. That's a really bad picture of her.

100_1965.jpg

Yea, she is going to be even MORE hot when she sees that you actually said, "Thats a really bad picture of her."

"Honey.... Does this Black eye make me look fat?"

Yea, she is going to be even MORE hot when she sees that you actually said, "Thats a really bad picture of her."

"Honey.... Does this Black eye make me look fat?"

HAHAHAHA

"You see that fish tank right there? WHY DONT YOU JUST SLEEP IN IT FOR THE NEXT,20 years":mrgreen:

Back