JC's 29G nano

Re: JC's 10 G nano

some pics i shot a few mins ago

DSC04606.jpg

DSC04611.jpg

went in to the LFS to trade in my hermit as he was without intent bothering the brain and knocking down the other corals and i couldnt resist on getting these new addition

DSC04627.jpg

and

DSC04629.jpg

Big daddy is.gone yes he was was knocking the corals over I know he didn't mean to but he deserves a biggrr space to walk around

technically yes , and i do plan on getting a bigger system within a couple of months

for now hes doing good and eating well

Be careful with the it. When it gets larger there's a chance that it will eat the firefish or any other small fish...

yep just gotta make sure hes kept fed as of right now the firefish and him are the same lenght

Hey JC i saw your post on the Wardley Aquatics thing, and then i went crazy trying to figure out where i had seen that floating rock!! ;)
Good luck in it mate!

so i fed my fish at their usual time and i noticed one of the firefish wasnt coming its cave i look down and their he is on my carpet :( dunno how he managed to get to the front of my tank, i have a lid only having 2 openings in the back , may just have to put a mesh cover on this small tank just like the ones ive seen many on here do *sigh*

question i know firefish are best in groups will the one solo do ok or should i get another to keep it company?

Sorry to hear about the firefish, it shouldn't be an issue if you got another one. And it sounds like your tank is progressing nicely.

dang nabbit so i feed my fish today and the remaining firefish is nowhere to be seen i look around and sure enough hes on the floor but he wasnt dry just was still a little moist i plop him back in the tank but i was probably too late he just floated soi guess he missed his buddy and decided to go after em :( they were together since the LFS they were 2 that always stayed together

just to make sure i checked my water and its perfect everything 0 , oh well i know this stuff happens but still :(

Back