JC's 29G nano

Re: JC's 10 G nano

dang nabbit so i feed my fish today and the remaining firefish is nowhere to be seen i look around and sure enough hes on the floor but he wasnt dry just was still a little moist i plop him back in the tank but i was probably too late he just floated soi guess he missed his buddy and decided to go after em :( they were together since the LFS they were 2 that always stayed together

just to make sure i checked my water and its perfect everything 0 , oh well i know this stuff happens but still :(

Wow, talk about bad luck...

Well, now that you have more experience and the room you can keep something a little more exotic.

Wow, talk about bad luck...

Well, now that you have more experience and the room you can keep something a little more exotic.

you mean a dwarf lionfish isnt exotic enough lol

i was bummed so my gf decided to get me a maroon clown since it was on sale for 16$

the lionfish stays to himself the clown is happy as can be

2011-07-04_18-12-01_788.jpg

hehe its ok not many people keep one in such a small tank i can see how you would forget :D

HE CAN BE TAUGHT !!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO my dwarf lion has started eating whole frozen krill after 10 days of starvation and me worrying .. oh man im so happy

new addition :D a new worker showed em to me i totally passed em up but when he said 15$ i couldnt pass THAT up hehe and cool thing is it has a baby head growing on it too so sweet another twofer :D

2011-07-22_11-16-12_906.jpg

Back