Jp's 72 gal Bow

I thought they were acros but was not sure if there were diff. types or what. I got them online buy 6 and get them for $14.they don't tell you what you get. Lost one of them it is covered in algae now.

great pics. That green nepthia is a wonderful piece. I have them all over my tanks. they add color and are really hardy

-Doc

AquaCon(Aquatic Connection)
You actually had good experience with this company?

There was a long thread at one time on Aqua ''Con'',hence con.The people weren't very happy with that company.

AquaCon(Aquatic Connection)
You actually had good experience with this company?

There was a long thread at one time on Aqua ''Con'',hence con.The people weren't very happy with that company.

What were they not happy about Freak?

I thought the shipping was a little high and the fuel charge. But I took a chance and got a small elegance and must not have had one cuz the invoice was marked medium but charged me for small. It only lasted two weeks.I got the sps frags and the zoos from them and they seem to be doing fine.
I guess I should be asking you all your past exp. when shopping online first ,might save alot of headache's later.

Bad/rude customer service and the real kicker....people had there CC charged without receiving their shipment.The corals/fish were back ordered and the people weren't notified.For the people who canceled their orders were given a hard time and some people didn't get credit back to their cc til weeks and months after canceling.

Your welcome,who knows maybe they have change since you seem to be happy.
I prefer Liveaquaria and Blue Zoo Aquatics above all others.Easy to contact and when a worst case scenario happens,they don't harass you when something dies.

I saw that price on the sps frags and thought it was a good deal not thinking of any thing else. I will probably deal with someone else now not to take a chance. It was the first time getting frags are they usually not mounted to something? did not expect that and had to take a hammer to one of my rocks to mount them on.

Usually SPS frags don't come mounted on anything. It's up to you to take some super glue gel and stick them down in your tank. Zoas are usually the only corals that come mounted. Sometimes shrooms and ricordeas will come attached to rock rubble.

you can also pin them (gently) between two smaller rocks to keep them in place. They way, if you don't like the way they look, it is not a huge pain the the butt to move things around. that is how I treat all my corals, even SPS

-Doc

Did get some ricoras at a LFS not mounted though. Was told to put in a place with not much current on a pile of rock rubble and they will attach well no place like that in my tank so put rubble in a cup with them.Bin over 2 weeks still not attached.Am I being impatient or is this just a long process?Can I super glue them some how?
Yes Dr I have my hands in the tank constantly moving stuff around. The SPS frags I put on small rocks never seem to sit the way I would like.

I like the natural look, when you let them just grow and float around where they want to be

-Doc

Unless it's a $20 ricordea that decides it wants to be at the very back of your tank, behind the rocks, where you can't see it...

good point. luckily, my two rics are happily stuck on frags and I have placed them where I want them. they are not multiplying tho, I have had them for two months and I haven't seen a thing.

-Doc

Back