Jp's 72 gal Bow

Thanks. Did want to get more nassarius snails but the smaller ones. These were all they had and I did like the leopard pattern on them.Red this goby sifts non stop, he was the only one that one sifting out of the five in the tank. The clams, having a little trouble getting them positioned where they look good but they keep pointing back. I don't want to move them to much. One of them has now anchored it's foot through the three inches of sand to the bottom glass, so hes staying for now

great pictures. those clams never seem to stay where I want them either. you picked pretty ones. Cool looking snails too

-Doc

Your Snails are cool.
The Diamond goby is awsome!
you will find that every rock will have a small cave under it.

The clams are cool as well,
Place them Near a rock, so they can attach their foot.

awesome clams. my late goby did a wonderful job keeping the sand clean. matter of fact, i'm having trouble finding enough things to keep the sand as clean as he did.

My wife picked out her fish today and I got a few corals.
here's what we got.

f008.jpg

f009.jpg

f011.jpg

f005.jpg

f015.jpg

f020.jpg

f001.jpg

I've had this acan but I love it and wanted to show it again.
f016.jpg

The fish and the brain got today.

Someone actually bought an anthias besides Doc,Biff and me.Feed it at least twice a day.Nice additons and good luck with them.

Every seems to be doing good. Wish the sps corals would grow faster.
Hers my new piece and some updated pics.
co007.jpg

co010.jpg

no splittig yet but has to be soon
co011.jpg

co017.jpg

co015.jpg

co016.jpg

co014.jpg

co013.jpg

Thanks Reef. How does the position of the goni seem to you? I am feeding cyclopezee and mysis shrimp every third day.

Great looking tank, usually i dont like blue backgrounds but it really adds color to your tank and definently makes the other colors show out. Nice pair of clowns and great choices on corals I really like your tank. Good job and good luck for the future.

Back