Kyle's 20 Gallon Long

So it should be okay in mine? LFS has one that's probably about that size, actually. They said max is 3" and I think live aquaria said 4", assuming its the same thing.

Since I finally brought razors home, I cleaned my glass good and have new pics. Enjoy!

Main rock pile.
IMAG0527.jpg
Pink and purple coraline growth.
IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0537.jpg
Pink, purple and green coraline.
IMAG0536.jpg
More nice looking rock.
IMAG0532.jpg
And since I could get two pics, this one is focused on the fish.
IMAG0533.jpg

P.S. Waiting to drip new...things...really test your patience. He's been on there for an hour and probably has a good 20 minutes left...

It's dark and a bad picture, but there it is. And I might be taking in a few dozen dwarf ceriths for store credit tomorrow. Should I take some of the big ones, too, since I have 10? Or is that a good amount? Also, what do you recommend for coral dip?

Attachments

• 1386036551414.jpg
    1386036551414.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 249
Nice cleaner shrimp:thumbsup:
I would take the larger snails in and leave the smaller ones, give them some room to grow. Is your tank too clean, are you loosing snails?

No, but I have 10 Florida Ceriths, 4 small (1" or so max) Nassarius, 1 Astrea (finally realized they're about useless), 7-9 or so Nerites and dozens of dwarfs. I counted over 40 on my rocks earlier and had at least the same on my sand. And lord knows how many I missed in my count...

Back