This was $30.
IMAG0673.jpg
All fragged up.
IMAG0676.jpg
And extended this morning.
IMAG0683.jpg
Along with 10 cinnamon paly heads.
1388860012555.jpg

Nope. Need glass and silicone first, but that'll probably be next weekend's project. I think I'm going to shorten my baffle heights a little bit, though. And I just saw my scarlet skunk is now carrying roe. Interesting...

Nice I never had luck with egs hatching and surviving. They ended up as goby snacks. Love the frogspawn that would around a $200 coral here.

Yeah, it had 7 heads, but I think at least 5 are splitting. I have had luck with ghost shrimp eggs and bristlenose pleco breeding, but thats a whole different universe. I figure most will become food.

Thanks! I'm glad I got it and its polyps are already back out, pretty much instantly, actually. All this fragging, trading, buying and selling is fun and addicting.

Thanks! I'm glad I got it and its polyps are already back out, pretty much instantly, actually. All this fragging, trading, buying and selling is fun and addicting.
Lol it's very addicting and tons of fun. I have a pink one it took some time to color up it was very brown for months, when it first started to go pink I thought it was bleaching.

He had another one that was more vibrant, but this one was bigger, already encrusting the plug (good sign) and has a nicer growth form IMO. I need to find a good spot, though...it may come off the plug...

im jelous... my LFS is crap and dont even order corals... i have no other fs within 2 hours driving and i hate the shipping fee's of online orders ><

Yeah, I've debated ordering online but I can't justify shipping. Who knows though, there's a couple things you just can't find local...

I need some assistance...I have what I originally thought was majano/aiptasia, but my peppermint hasn't eaten it. I was considering the super glue or chemical route, but as I was looking at it today, it actually looks more like a cinnamon paly which is entirely plausible since I got it from the same guy that I got my other palys from.

That said, here's a picture, polyp in question followed by the actual palys.
IMAG0711.jpg
IMAG0712.jpg

Quick update on my monti cap: I noticed a bunch of white tips in some new spots so I suppose its acclimated well enough and is growing now. : ) and new polyps on the edges in a couple spots.

Back