Kyle's 20 Gallon Long

Well, here it is. I added another rack.
IMAG0590.jpg

Bought a new frag. For $20, I got a big Kenya tree (don't worry, it won't stay), green star polyps and some zoas. Also picked up some rubble to fix them to after my dissection. And even more rubble to replace a portion of whats in my HOB.
IMAG0611.jpg
Left to right: tree with zoas, gsp with zoas, and zoas x2
IMAG0612.jpg

Bottom rack is all trees with a couple zoa heads.
IMAG0613.jpg

Last edited:
And score. Just got a 3"x2" red monti for $10. Along with a bag full of chaeto for free, including all sorts of goodies.
IMAG0630.jpg

Last edited:
kbuser92 updated Kyle's 20 Gallon Long

20 gallon long tank slowly being transformed into a reef tank. I plan on changing out my lights to ReefBreeders, and adding an ATO system. As far as corals go, I plan on adding some various zoas, a frogspawn, and possibly mushrooms, in addition to a couple SPS pieces. At some point, I may add a clown and a sebae anemone or a green mandarin.

Thanks for looking!

View updates to this showcase item...

kbuser92 updated Kyle's 20 Gallon Long

20 gallon long tank slowly being transformed into a reef tank. I plan on changing out my lights to ReefBreeders, and adding an ATO system. As far as corals go, I plan on adding some various zoas, a frogspawn, and possibly mushrooms, in addition to a couple SPS pieces. At some point, I may add a clown and a sebae anemone or a green mandarin.

Thanks for looking!

View updates to this showcase item...

Thanks man. Going back next weekend for 10+ heads of frogspawn for $30, then selling half to an LFS for $15. He's also got some green slimer that he's going to frag for $20.

Check out this goody! Micro brittle peeking out. Also think I saw 3-4 more when I put that chaeto in. And all the frags I did last night look good and the zoas are opening nicely.
IMAG0635.jpg

Bad picture, but long story short, I found majano or aiptasia and my aiptasia x was expired and solidified. So I went and got a peppermint for a whopping $4.99 (I feel like a theif...). Can't get a good pic, but she's pregnant, or at least carrying eggs. Here's a pic of the eggs.
IMAG0653.jpg
I know its hard to see, but I tried enticing her with mysis at feeding time and that's the best I could get. Good news is if she doesn't get that little nem, he's got some aiptasia x he'll lend me.

Maybe she's just shy then since I just added her today. I've just noticed that all the scarlets I've ever had were out immediately. Thanks.

Just fed my tank and got my peppermint out! She's not liking the photoshoot, though, but here's a couple that I managed. Sorry for the poor qualityin advance.
IMAG0658.jpg
IMAG0668.jpg
IMAG0663.jpg

Back