My ever coninuing questions thread...

I just called and asked what his experience is with them, he said they havent attacked anything hes had. He also added "keep off that internet, your learning too much that isnt true" God I wish we had a good LFS where the owner wasnt old fashioned and didnt trust the BEST INFORMATION SOURCE EVER...

It's not like we just make this crap up. They have a reputation for catching fish. I've never owned one myself, so I can't say firsthand that this is what they do, but I have heard stories from enough people that have owned them to believe that it is a tendency of theirs to go after the fresh fishy flesh. Brown brittle and serpent stars -- no problems there!

Oh yeah i know, thats why i'm on this forum. For the infinite amounts of information over what 1 guy in the LFS knows, he always bitches and discredits all information I get online, which annoys the hell out of me. He says there are people out there that want to give you bad info to kill your fish, such as peta and stuff, but hes so old fashioned, he just doesnt trust the internet...

My friend just said that his dad has a green serpent star and its never killed anything, but his other friend had one and it did kill some shit...

I can drive an hour to a petco in either direction... thats about it. Madison has a good fish selection I guess, my friend goes there every once in a while, but thats 2 1/2 hours each way...

Hey, my personal beliefs are my personal beliefs. I don't try to 'convert' anybody else or impose my views on anybody else. I'm not a Republican after all!! ;)

Back