My first tank - 60g

the star seems to be doing perfect at the moment! so i guess they have more to do with luck than skill.

the watervdoes ripple, but ill makevsure i reaim a powerhead. thanks for the advice picasso. :)

006djo.jpg

here is the latest front on pic of my tank!

Very nice looking tank! You sure do find some huge corals! :mrgreen: I'm getting jealous as all my corals are itty bitty frags. lol Can I get more pics of the duncans? I've been researching them for a while now and find them pretty intriguing.

awesome! how much was your pair of clowns? we don't have black ones at our LFS :(

these were a wild mated pair and i got them for about 80 AUSD

The corals at my LFS are maaaasssive I actually am struggling to get nice frags haha
and none are above 40AUSD :D :D :D

GG ill take some nice pics soon, my MHalides are turning on soon :)

Thanks everyone :)

Dcan the plate is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge thats it when its fully open and happy, I didnt know it would get that big!

Very nice! I happend to see some on my way home from work that my favorite LFS just picked up. I ended up getting a clam and 2 shrimps however. lol

haha very nice! looking forward to seeing the pictures ;)

Ive been looking at a clam, unfortunately the one i saw was 240 bucks and cant afford that just yet. Want a smaller one than what they had as well though.

Thanks PRC :) If anyone has suggestions I'm listening.

Just waiting till I can put some mandarin fish in, I love those guys!

Looks good Josh. May I suggest moving the two corals in the last picture at least 3 or so inches apart. Unless that is an optical illusion, the Duncan and the hammer are going to kill one another. Also that huge plate would be much happier on the sanded. :)

Yea, the huge plate would be happier on the sand bed, but I cant put him there, no space, the long tentacled plate coral will eat him up haha I wish i could move him onto the sand, i think that means i need a bigger tank? :P hehe

also, the duncan was moved there just for pics, because where he is, I cant get nice pictures :) the hammer and duncan are about 10 inches apart now hehe

thanks though! :D

Back