New Live Chat Sessions For EVERYONE!

Chris

Reefing newb
Jhnrb & Fishman want to have online chat sessions. So we have decided every Mon., Wed. & Fri. to use Livingreefs chat room to hold a discussion on reef tanks. This will allow newbies to ask questions and veterans to swap war stories. The chat will be held at 8pm EASTERN Time, which I believe is -5GMT but we have Daylight Savings so I think we are at -6GMT now (correct me if I am wrong). As we move forward we can adjust times and days to suite everyone.

Join us in live chat! You will have a blast.

had a great time with fishman and chris, although i missed wends due to a senior moment. sorry to all that made it. will try friday.

its friday and 5:07 pacific standard time. i'm on chat. if you read come join in. the status at the bottom of forum boxes is not showing correctly for the chat room.

chat

come join us 6 pm pacific time (calif) monday, wensday, friday. have had some real fun sessions. come put in your two cents and tell us about your system.

we have had some great chats recently. the chat board is a great place to interact with questions, comments, etc. I have tried to make it as often as possible but as ususal have missed on some evenings. anyway come join in on the fun. all opinions are welcome, the chat is a place to share, discuss, and connect with current issues or problems. see ya there. mon. wens, friday at apprx. 6 pm pacific time. or check it out any time you are browsing and or need to connect for ongoing discussion in real time.

I have really enjoyed the chat sessions that I have made it to. You can get some great ideas and learn alot in these chat sessions.

Back