Newwww

My new additions, early birthday gift. Not sure what the coral name is, but i got that, 4 Turbo Snails, and a Hydor Koralia #1.
Well, onto the pics!
THanks for the help guys!!

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

Thanks Biffer, it already opened up and is looking as it did at the store, so i'm happy!
Thanks for all the help guys, there were so many to choose i wasn't sure what to get, but i wanted to get something similar to an anemone for the clowns, and this is what i foudn to be similar.

Thank you!
I just finished doing some parameter testing (all the test kits i have) and this is what i came up with:
-PH: 7.8
-Ammonia: 0.0
-Nitrite:0.0 (low)
-Nitrate:10
-Salinity:1.025
-Temperature:77.8F

I'm working on getting the rest of the test kits, but the store i went today (House Of Fins) had Salifert Test Kits but they were too overpriced, so i skipped. Will probably buy them tomorrow

My Torch hasn't opened up in a couple days now, just a couple tentacles are opening, the rest are pushed back in. Since i added some RO/DI water for top offs, it closed and it's been like this since Thursday. I tested Alk/KH and i got 10. I also added B-Ionic 2 part solution, added 1 ml per 4 gallons (10ml total).
What is the problem?

Nice additions. What's the other fish in pic? I see two clowns,Dorey, and another one. Almost looks like a small shark. lol

PH went up slightly, i've been dosing the B-Ionic 2 part Calcium/Alkalinity and it increased it by a little bit since i've been using (just 2 days).
I also moved the torch to a spot with less flow, we'll see what happens.

UPDATE:

Hippo has ich, moved him to a QT tank, treated with copper and Hyposalinity....we'll see what happens.
Had to take all the LR from the main tank in order to get the Hippo out

Sorry to hear about your sick fish. That's hippos for ya. I hate to say it, but I think that if he pulls through it this time, he will keep getting ich from being in a tank your size. It's really too small for a hippo tang to stay happy and healthy in.

It's the first time he's developed that. I tried to sell him but with the HLLE it was really hard, so i decided to keep him until he improved. Then recently i started noticing that some of the color came back, and then yesterday i noticed the white bubbles on his body.

Back