october meeting

Well its that time again, it hasnt been long since the september meeting but we are quickly approaching october.
It looks like we will be coming to my house this month.
Since it is fall time I thought we could have a outdoor event.
- Bon fire
- cook hotdogs, smores
- hayride if we have enough kids?
- soccer, football, whatever
- maybe a boxing ring!
- and of course my tank (s)

right now its looking like the 7th will be best. probly start around 2:00 and plan on cooking the hotdogs whenever people get hungry, then leaving whenever your tired. its a bonfire so th later the better!
there you go chris!

carpediem, ive got several different frags, from zoos , LPS, Stonies. im not really looking for any new trades cause im focussing on acans and blastos right now. but we can work something out if theres something you want.

You misspelled Atlanta in your sig, not trying to be a smart ass, but its hard to go to a site that doesn't exsist. :twocents:

Just Call me CRASH Bandicoot (S?)! :mad!!:

I dont think I will be comming Sunday after all...
I was about to get gas & was waiting to be able to get into a lane & some :censored: backed into me..He went to the wrong pump lane and decided to back up on me & Kodey. So now I have a DAMAGED rental CAR! :frustrat: :pissedof: .... I think I am going to STAY HOME & NOT take any chances of getting on the road on a busy game party night. :sad: :disappoin

Hey guy's Sorry I won't be able to make this month's meeting, have had plans in N.C. at my brother's. So you all have a good time and I'll see you all at Nov. Meeting. James and I finally got my tank switched to the 55gal Long, but still have some more work to do on it. Maybe with a little luck and a prayer everything will be OK. Tanks to RevReefer for help with the light, we might have saved some things growing. So you all have a good time and I'll check back on the net when I get back from N.C.

Bill

CHARLIEANDJAMI said:
Just Call me CRASH Bandicoot (S?)! :mad!!:

I dont think I will be comming Sunday after all...
I was about to get gas & was waiting to be able to get into a lane & some :censored: backed into me..He went to the wrong pump lane and decided to back up on me & Kodey. So now I have a DAMAGED rental CAR! :frustrat: :pissedof: .... I think I am going to STAY HOME & NOT take any chances of getting on the road on a busy game party night. :sad: :disappoin

<thinking to myself> Maybe I don't park by Jami at future meetings.

Just kidding Jamie! I know that has to be extremely frustrating. Just remember the important thing is no body got hurt.

Tell Charley he might want to think about building a seperate garage for the cobra... :D

bkv1997 said:
Tell Charley he might want to think about building a seperate garage for the cobra... :D

:D LMAO.. haha...

I am happy I wasnt hurt, neither was Kodey.(Although my anxiety about driving was clearing up,now it is back.)

BUT since it was private property, I am stuck with the damage bill for the car..I didnt get the extra rental insurance they tried to sell me @ enterprise:frustrat:
So it sucks.....MAYBE 1 day our luck will really change?? lol...

Well everyone will be indoors watching the game, so the roads should be safer. Either way we hope to see you november at my house.

This months is bryans house and he has a truley amazing setup, you guys won't be disappointed.

We just have different corals we prefer, she (bryan) likes LPS etc, I personally prefer SPS.

Seee you saturday and glad your polyp finally opened.

Wow Jamie that sucks! It has got to get better soon. I see people get rentals at the dealership everyday and almost noone gets the extra insurance. Will your car insurance not cover it? Some will, it never hurts to ask. Hope you change your mind about the meeting but if not then hope to see you in nov. It stinks you won't be able to make it Bill. Have a good time in NC and travel safely.

I hope youll change your mind jamie!

My address is 85 Sunflower ln. ringgold, Ga 30736.
mapquest wont recognize it so ill get the main street address and post it tomorrow. its easy to find.

well most everyone knows how to get here but ill post some directions anyway.
easiest way is start from bermuda triangle on east brainerd rd. if coming out of the parking lot turn right. go about 4 miles and youll come to a 4 way stop at ooltewah ringgold rd. go straight through it staying on east brainerd rd. go 1 mile and look for london ln on the right. go down london ln for about 2 miles and youll go around a sharp corner where the rd turns into keith rd, you will see a catoosa county sign also. Go about 1/4 mile and look for sunflower ln. on the left, thats my driveway its gravel. im the last house.
pm me if you have any questions.

if you want to mapquest heres my parents address, its about a 1/4 mile further down keith rd, so just subtract 1/4 mile from the distance and youll get to my street.
60 longhorn trail, ringgold, g, 30736

For anyone that isn't sure how to get there I can meet you at Bermuda Triangle at 1:30 and you can follow me.

Just PM or call me before hand so I know your coming. Also the bus leaves from Bermuda at 1:35.

Brandon

Since Jami isn't coming I'll bring the smores supplies. And a bag of ice in case david doesn't show up. J/K dave I just couldn't resist. After all, you might get held up at the birthday party your going to. It might just be so much fun that you can't leave.

Back