Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LPS

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ricordias

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Yeh they do look the same. I just don't know if mine will turn turquoise or not. How's the stuff you got doing? Any pics?

Hey Brian - where's the pics of that red/white chalice??????

I was trying to hold off on pics cause I didnt want you all to get mad that I got all the good corals from the order!:bounce: :bowdown: :bowdown:

But hear are some pics, I didnt take time to get good pics, so bear with me.

reefermadness011.jpg

reefermadness007.jpg

reefermadness009.jpg

reefermadness006.jpg

this is the one weve been waiting for!

reefermadness005.jpg

Sorry james - I don't know how I missed them the 2 pic is sweet. are the centers still blue and green? That piece will look awesome as it grows. You got some nice zoas as well. those orange ones really pop! Very nice stuff

hey brandon, I new how ancious you were to see your acros so I went by davids and took some pics. he says there coloring up nicely but im not sure. they look alittle pale to me. what do you think? Its probly just his lights!

reefermadness.jpg

I think they look AWESOME!! I especially like the deep colored pink one on the far right. We did good for you Brandon!

yea you guys did great..

One question brian... how come you never mentioned chalice to me?

I see how you guys are :grumble:

Well guys I lost two more SPS pieces to RTN. That leaves me with two. I am going to e-mail REEFerMadness tomorrow about the loses. Anyone else have any deaths I need to report? Please let me know by lunch.

Mine appear to be still alive, colors leave something to be desired, but they were in Davids tank so kinda hard to tell whats going on with them.

Brandon

That sucks you guys! One more reason you guys should drop the stonies and go LPS. I haven't heard of any of the LPS not doing well! :nanananan So what if they could live in mud. At least they live

But seriously, how many SPS were lost? Did you hear back from REEFermadness Anthony? I hope he makes things right by you guys.

I was too busy today at work to get in touch with them. I'll try Thursday though. It seems we lost five total. One upon arrival. Two in my tank and two in David's.

Back