Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LPS

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ricordias

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
I just placed the order and requested Saturday delivery. I'll post more when I get an e-mail. Hopefully I'll get one.

I'd like to meet somewhere with good lighting so we can see what we are picking out. Who has the most centralized house?

my house would be fine since ill be holding brandons to, but whatever yall decide is fine. I just put new halide bulbs in yesterday to so lighting will be good. and I can show yall what real corals look like!:bounce:

Brian's house is fine. I thought the FedEx in Chatt was off Bonny Oaks. I checked the internet and we don't have a Saturday branch here in Cleveland. Hopefully I'll get an e-mail with shipment info.

Brian - Would you please post directions to your house?

You can pick up saturday deliveries at the fedex off of bonny oaks after 8:30...This saves the extra Saturday Shipping cost. It is actually off century oaks or something like that if you are looking on the interenet.

Any word on the order Anthony - as far as shipping info? The reason I ask is that I have family in town this weekend. I don't think they will be at my house until 2-3 pm saturday. Do you think we will be able to meet around noon?

Me and Salfin will be meeting at my house at 10am to get our corals out and then we will meet everyone else at Brians whenever.

Ok I was hoping that time was good for you. Are we still gonna draw straws for first pick?

Anyway what time are we going to bring the "leftovers" to Brians?

We can draw straws or play rock, paper, scissors. I am guessing around noon. When I get an e-mail from REEFer I'll post more details. Keep an eye out.

The order is in Chattanooga as of 8:00 this morning.

Brian - Can we meet at you house around 11:00? noon?

Everyone please let me know if you can't make it then. We'll figure something out.

Total was $280. They charged me a $12.50 Saturday delivery fee, but I am trying to get that credited back to my card. New totals are:
James - $59.40
Anthony - $59.40
Brandon - $42.40
Brian - $42.40
Patrick - $34.00
David - $34.00

With those totals it amounts to $271.60. That leaves one frag unpaid for. Anyone want it? For $8.40 of course.

Let me know I have the phone on.

If you guys can't reach me there the numer of the house i'm at is 706 882 4173.

Hey guys, 12 would be better for me, So ill have time to clean. Ill take the extra frag too. ill pm directions for people.

Well the order went good, I dont think there was anything that noone wanted. Well have to try that again next week.
Even though brandon couldnt make it he still got some descent coral by the time we were done.:mrgreen:
thanks anthony for the idea

That was a great idea Anthony, Thanks!!
I hope everyone was as pleased as I was with the frag pack. I know they are not exotic, rare corals but I think we got our money worth. I would imagine anything that was unwanted could be sold in aug. I thought the frag sizes were nice. I hope everyone will post some pics of what they got once they acclimate. I want to see that red and white chalice you got brian. If you want you could break off a corner for me. I'll trade you for the piece of the green/blue and pink one I got! :wink:

Back