Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LPS

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ricordias

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Im getting $50 bids on ebay per 1/2 frag already. Ill put you in line though. I think davids rubbing off on me! I bet his ebay page will be full tonight:mrgreen:
By the way dave, dont go cutting the bases off brandons acros trying to regrow them. some people get touchy about that.:bounce:

Here's a pic of the purple acan

purpleacan1.jpg
[/IMG]

David I think those zoas may be eagle eyes :shock: I'll try to post a pic of them later tonight after I get back from dinner.

Sounds like we got some nice stuff.

Nice piece patrick. I would like to see more pictures if anyone has any.

Brandon

here some pics of the frags i received today..NOTE: no photoshop was used in the making of this film! :mrgreen:

100_0995.JPG

100_0994.JPG

100_0992.JPG

100_0991.JPG

100_0989.JPG

100_0987.JPG

100_0986.JPG

100_0985.JPG

btw this camera sucks!@#!@#

hear are some awesome pics of brandons corals. they look like they acclimated well! what do yall think?

This ones color is really poppin!:mrgreen:

brandonsacros004.jpg

This is his favorite, its a real pretty color and looks good next to the first one!

brandonsacros003.jpg

This one will do great once the crystal clear water hits it.

brandonsacros002.jpg

This is his second favorite. Its a :pooh: bown millipora, very rare.

brandonsacros001.jpg

Im sure everyone is jealous at his great picking skills, and he will be taking orders in advance for frags once they grow out!

Here is what I got. First the SPS. Then the zoos I was made to get.

DSC00774.JPG

DSC00773.JPG

DSC00763.JPG

DSC00762.JPG

The SPS frag that had RTN didn't make it. It was completely white once I got home. Thanks a lot guys!! That bag stunk!!! :frustrat: I hope the rest make it. They're really nice SPS pieces for $8.

FYI he has a policy that says you have to wait like 48 hours before glueing SPS frags or something like that anthony...

Did you guys read over the policy good? Just thought I would mention it.

Thanks Brandon.

I informed the guys before we went our seperate ways. They seemed to already know that. That is why mine are floating in a bowl...

no problem just didn't know if you guys had ordered from him before and thought i would make sure you knew.

Those are some nice colors, hope mine still have theirs by the time I get them, but you never know with Davids tank.

Brandon

HAHAHA! Actually I have yours seperated in like a long glass butter tray. Actually they look very nice. The old devil has already tempted me, but I want do it. :^:

This is the best they will ever look...In my tank versus yours Brandon. So enjoy the colors once I deliver them. Their going to be ticked to have to go into your toilet hole.:pooh:

Well here's the rest of mine. I am pretty stoked about them. I am very happy with my frags. :D The pics of the chalice don't do it justice it looks better in person. the pale blue is hard to capture with my pos camera. Whatcha think are the zoas eagle eyes or just a look alike????

eagleeyes1.jpg
[/IMG]

favia1.jpg
[/IMG]

the pieces of sand are there thanks to my blennie :grumble:
chalice2.jpg
[/IMG]

The acan frag is my favorite - the purple looks cool in person!!
Don't worry Brandon I think brian really took care of you. You'll never know he fragged small pieces of yours!! :Cheers:

Back