Samantha's 50 Gallon Reef Aquarium

I remembered that the guy that I bought the "pink leather" frag from had sent me pictures of his colony. Leather or gorgonian?

The mother colony:
pinkleathercolony.jpg

DSC_01010001.jpg

More pictures :D

A FTS:
DSC04846.jpg

And some cute photos of all of the fish except for Harry. He kept dodging the camera :grumble: :D

Sean & Sydney
DSC04895.jpg

Sean "seizuring" as Sydney swims by him to show that he is submissive to her. She's got him whipped ;)
DSC04898.jpg

Goby playing peek-a-boo with me
DSC04878.jpg

We're still playing peek-a-boo...
DSC04899.jpg

Goby's angelic pose:
DSC04904.jpg

I've been pretty busy lately. I undertook two DIY projects, and now I have a mesh cover for the top of my tank and a remodeled sump! :bounce:

Here's the mesh cover:
DSC05074.jpg

The new sump:
DSC05038.jpg

DSC05039.jpg

I also got a new fish! :mrgreen: I had bought a tailspot blenny awhile back, but he jumped through the eggcrate a couple of weeks after I got him. :bye2: However, I used 1/4" square mesh netting for the new tank cover, so I figured I give a tailspot blenny another try.

Here's Waldo (#2):

DSC05095.jpg

DSC05098.jpg

DSC05093.jpg

He likes to pick pods and algae off the frag rack...

DSC05109.jpg

DSC05111.jpg

DSC05118.jpg

Also -- what a difference in your FTS! I know that you've gone through a lot with your corals in the last few months. But they are looking good as new, like nothing happened! It's remarkable how you've been able to bring them all back. Major kudos for that -- that's not an easy task by any means.

Wow sam, everything looks awsome! Love my tailspot. Hes always eating something and he picks the weirdest spots to chill at lol. That shot of him on the monti i like alot, nice shot.

I love Waldo! He's a perfect addition! I'm surprised that he chooses to hang out in the monti because my clownfish host it. They seem to be sharing nicely though for now. :x:

I should have done my acrylic dividers for my refugium like you did... I did them wider and only used 2 inserts but I added sponge filter media between the flow of water from chamber 1 to 2 and 2 to 3.

Back