Sarah's new 60 gallon!

Yes, let's keep it serious, please. ;)
No deaths! Tho, probably jinxing myself. Snails, CRAB, shrimp, 2 fishies, all present and accounted for.
Perhaps the curse is over, dare I hope?

Sarah, how am I supposed to oooh and aaah over your goby without pictures of said goby? I have been anxiously awaiting photos!

I know, I know! I hate threads without pics. I took a bunch last night and they just look awful,I'll put them up anyhoo. You can SORT of tell it's a yellow fish. :)

Yeah. Refer to my best pic of Onyx. She always shows up as nothing but a little blurry black blob. She's never still enough to get a really good pic, and she's black, which doesn't lend itself to contrast or detail. I totally feel your pain! But the oohing and aaahing will happen regardless!

I should have been clearer, some of us "have to work hard for the money, so hard for it honeeeey, she works hard for the money so she'll post the pics tonight, alriiight?" (you have to sing the whole thing)

I should have been clearer, some of us "have to work hard for the money, so hard for it honeeeey, she works hard for the money so she'll post the pics tonight, alriiight?" (you have to sing the whole thing)

And my day was made, right here.

sarah... pics! and no work excuse - that's what a lunch break is for. to satisfy the photo hungry cravings of the strangers online in your forum, duh!

OK!!! Here is my Zippy by my Duncan, which, I swear grew 6 heads overnight. AND, I added a big, fat clown last night so here he is, with my wrasse and Zippy....

Attachments

• tank 011.jpg
    tank 011.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 231
  • tank 019.jpg
    tank 019.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 231
OOooooooooooohhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I am thoroughly awed! Let's hope we can both keep our new additions alive for the next few years. Fingers crossed for ya!

Back