strawberry pseudo

With all of those fish being considered aggressive, i would probably consider that tank over stocked, but hopefully the lights out and mirror trick will be enough to allow everyone to settle in.

Yea I was reading up today on aggressive fish.. I guess I didn't think about being over stocked bc I didn't expect the clowns to be this aggressive. They pay no attention the the hawkfish but thats bc he's like a statue. I just took a peak on the fish...and the clowns scared the crap outta me! The black one looked very pale grey and the Orange one very pale also. They are sleeping. I flicked the moonlight on and they are still in sleep mode but they colored back up. I've never seen them loose color like that. Were they stressed from the blackout? Or is that just natural. Little mojo (pseudo) has found a rock of his favor. He can get right in the middle of it and loves all the small holes and cevices in it. The clownfish cant get in or even see him in there lol. I'm gonna yet feeding them prlly with the lights off tomorrow so the new guys can get a bite without being seen too easily. I wanna make sure they have full bellies, that will help with being stressed.

I see. That's interesting. Well you would think with these aggressive fish things would balance out and everyone would be able to hold their own right? I think i have the clowns figured out. They only go after him if he comes out in the open. They consider the open area "theirs" when he darts into the rocks or behind them they turn around and go about their merry way. Then the if the six line happens to come across pseudo they have a disagreement and a little spat and then six line leaves in a tantrum.. I have a bunch of bratty babies in this tank! Lol oh gosh I'm tired...

I think mojo has claimed this rock as his.

IMAG1372.jpg

IMAG1358.jpg

Back