Warning

March!!!!!!! Im wicked jealous I gotta wait until May 1, April 1st the flyrod comes out though...trout baby.

Its actually opening 2 weeks late this year Ryan.The first 3 weeks is gonna be tough,hard hunting because they are gonna be henned up big time.
It should weed out the part time hunters pretty quick though.
Of course I'll take a week off work as soon as the hens start going on nest.

March!!!!!!! Im wicked jealous I gotta wait until May 1, April 1st the flyrod comes out though...trout baby.
man are you talkin bout those lil trout that are 6 in long and they are like "MAN THATS A NICE 1"...........then you look down here and we are catchin 250 lb tarpon on 12 weights beat that :mrgreen:

No hurricanes beat that. Not hard to chum water and toss in a spoon. Could catch one of those with a boot. haha JK

Bubba ever catch a 47 inch pike on icefishing gear (IE a 16 inch ultralite rod and 4lb test) they pull brother and hard. Tarpon would be cool. Trout are just pure skill hand tied lures tiny-ass brook and a pair of waders pure country and peace and quiet especially after 6mths of winter

Anyway Yote hope that mantis has a full..whatever they put food in and hopefully the stars dont make him a snack too. God im hoping for pics I love predation.

Pike are fun.Used to like catching grouper and cudas when I lived in Texas.Rock fish and strip are a blast.Buts its hard to beat the pure muscle of a 30 or 40 pound flathead cat.

So far,Jefferson aint even give those stars a 2nd look.
Wander how starfish would work for bass bait?

If you cut them up like the crab/lobster fisherman used to do I bet theyd work just line like a small snake. One section for each leg...dont think that the peeps here would like such a manuver(sp) but we'll just keep it our little secret! So yote how does spring turkey in NY sound because bowhunting Georgia in October sure does sound promising here. Ive got aproximately 800 acres in my home town and my grandfathers 214 acre farm in the next county over that are just begging to have a southern boy come blasts ol' tom out of them. Id offer deer in the fall too but you surely wouldnt be impressed, NY needs some antler restrictions!

Bubba ever catch a 47 inch pike on icefishing gear (IE a 16 inch ultralite rod and 4lb test) they pull brother and hard. Tarpon would be cool. Trout are just pure skill hand tied lures tiny-ass brook and a pair of waders pure country and peace and quiet especially after 6mths of winter

i hand tie all my flys.................i may have to send you some but mine are tied for salt water............fish like snook,tarpon,redfish,bonefish those kind of fish

Ryan,I'd love to chase an old long beard in New York.But wont be able to this spring.I dont actually get a vacation till next year.I sure appreciate the offer though.
To be honest,I dont deer hunt in Georgia.Thats all done in Tennessee.But your more than welcome to come hunt.
The state hasnt got any antler restrictions,but 99.9% of the leased hunting property has them.Most say 8 point or better,but a few go by B&C score.
My parents have some property that I hunt some in south east Tennessee.Since I'm basically the only one that hunts it,I set my minium at 120" of hard antler.Plus I limit the harvest to one adult doe and one buck per year.Which is the same as the club that I'm a member of.

sorry to hear that..is there the probability that the clam was dying and the stars were finishing a job??..probably im wrong..cause ive seen that clams protect them selfs off predators...like closing...and moving to other sites...anyways...100 dollars?? ouch..

aren't you supposed to pour that garlic extract on food to give it that extra attention from the fish? You could probably use that on the stars. LOL at myself!

Back