Warning

We used to call them cats "hardheads" when I lived on the gulf coast.
Used to have a ball catching reds,specks,and stuff.Used to run out and fish around the oil rigs every weekend.
Got so spoiled on that,that when I moved back to Tennessee 5 and 6 pound bass just wasnt the same.Then last summer I got into fishing for flathead cats.

hey yote come down here i will take you over to the back country and we cant get you hooked up on snook reds sharks tarpon trout jack flounder and maybe go bluecrabin off the baech if the moon is right

I wont be able to this summer Bubba.It'll be next year before I can get any vacation time.
Thanks for the offer though.

I could sure go a mess of chitlins right about now.
I'm like Ryan though.Believe I'd rather eat mountain oysters than star fish.

Top three most disgusting southern foods that I have eaten
1. Chitlins
2. Neck Bones
3.Pigs Feet
Was force fed each in basic training not gonna ever pass these lips again!

mako sharks !!!!! now they are the hard hitters !!!!! I do the mako tournament every june !!!! last year we hooked up to a 140 lber but this yera we want a big boy !! 200 lb plus woould be nice !!!

My grand dad used to keep a jar of pickled pigs feet in his truck.He just couldnt go coon hunting unless he had his pigsfeet.

ok thanks alot and yet agin yall seem to help me...............i know i got people that i can talk 2......so thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
The stars are still alive.So I guess I'll be trading them for a can of sardines and a pack of crackers.

Naw,,
Probably Sunday,I'm gonna take the stars to the LFS and trade em for something.

Finally something edible on this thread! Little mustard lots of hot sauce, anything with a pop top is good when youre stuff on the right of way miles from nowhere.

Back