Zybers project

Rainbow ric three way split ;) lol

465FE671-DB57-47F6-99AC-898C4B90A692-1257-0000020A7289414E.jpg

Well Angie how about this when my ric farming takes off ill send you a few if I can afford to. No charge to you. If I can get them to explode like a plague ill give my friend free ricks. Like the corals I gave to Justin and Amba free of charge that's what friends do give trade swap :D

Great looking ric...I have the same problem Angie...even the blah looking ones local they want $50 for...

Great looking ric...I have the same problem Angie...even the blah looking ones local they want $50 for...

Wow that's insane I've paid no more than 9.99 for each ric I own. Sure I've seen them for 20-60 here but one place here prices by size except the St.Thomas they are always 20$ &. Up

Well lost heat last night and my heater quit out at some point when I woke up this am the tank was 60* it's been 10 hours with the Spare heater and its only gone up 3*. The heat is not back and my apt is still an ice box @ 56*. Oh also our pipes froze its so joyous to be up today....

In all I think I'm going to lose my reef.... I have no money for a heater so I'm sol it seems if I lose this battle I'm giving up

Yeah it down right sucks Angie I've been heating bottles of water we had in the fridge but it does not see to help at all... Ugh....

Yeah that it is on. the heat is what's been out for most of the day. Makes me resent my landlord in a matter of check your frelling oil level or separate the heating and give me my own heat. Because this no control of heat this is pissing me off. Sure it's free but at this rate I rather pay and know what's what.

Thanks Hannah it's always something with my reef once it gets to looking stunning I think the odds are stacked against me...

Back