2009 Nano Build Contest!

take care ted i am glad to hear that you are ok. if you ever need to talk just shoot me a pm. i am so sorry about what has happened

Just saw this now....Ted, I am glad you were able to at least post about what you're going through. Sometimes it helps to just get it off your chest. And no, it's not weird to call people in a forum friends, because we do support each other through good and bad. So if you just want to ramble, we're here! I hope your recovery goes smoothly, and hopefully you and your wife can work things out

Ok who is still in the contest, Sarah had to bow out today. To be honest i was sorry to see her go but I understand why. She was the only one other then me who has posted any pics in the last few months. Alex, Bobby, Ryan are you guys still in?

I understand Sarah I just was looking at the other contestants threads and they havent posted anything in months. You and I where the only ones keeping up with it so I was trying to figure out if they are still in it. I would prefer not to win by default but another tank would look great in my room. LOL

Im out :( My tank crashed due to a heater failure on friday. All remaining livestock is in my 180. Pretty bummed about it.

I have no idea what happened to Alex and bobby i sent lots of messages. I need to post some more pics of my tank for this month. I will do that in the next few days. All of this divorce shit has been eating up my time.

There were some second place prizes, right? After Ted, I believe I had my tank up the longest, right??? RIGHT??? :cry:

I feel like such a failure!

Back