75 gal build

ok well i ordered the new pump,will be here this week,kinda glad in happened before i stocked my tank but now my tank is cloudy,not sure whats going on,ever since the skimmer pump went out this has been hapening,any ideas? tank is almost fully cycled,never had this problem before any ideas?

sand is fine,no pumps blowing on that,skimmer is shut down at the moment due to it putting a charge into the water,seems to be worse at night,perams are looking good,amonia 0,nitrite 0 nitrate 0-20,ph 8.3,kh 240 gh 180,not sure what it could be,other then the skimmer leaking voltage nothing else has changed,mabey the brownish algae is doing this? algae is really fast growing,has bubble that float to the top if photo period lasts more then 8 hours,got some cheato,and ulva arriving wed along with cuc

would it help if i left the lights off for a couple days? i have a couple small zoas that were on some of the live rock that servived the cycle

ok,well tank is still somewhat cloudy still,skimmer pump wont be here till next week due to it being out of stock at almost every store online,figures huh? well got some of my CUC nerites are doing a really good job on some brown algae,ulva was bad when i got it so i contacted john from reefcleaners.org,hes sending a new shipment out ,hope this one arrives not rotten,adding some more snails and crabs when i get back from vacation

ok,so i just got back from vacation last night,pleasently surprised to see everything was still up and running with no issues,even found my zoas had a baby in it,went to the lfs and found a mc coskers wrasse pair,60 bucks for the pair,also got a 5.00 frag of pulsing xenia

Attachments

• 75 gallon salt 001.jpg
    75 gallon salt 001.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 75 gallon salt 005.jpg
    75 gallon salt 005.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 75 gallon salt 004.jpg
    75 gallon salt 004.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 207
Cool...that's always a good feeling to come home drama free. Congrats on the new additions, that coral is gonna spread like crazy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbTyyqlSKU4]YouTube - ‪Mc Coskers Flasher Wrasse flashing‬‏[/ame]
ok took a quick video of the largest wrasse flashing away,kinda figured they would need to settle in before getting into the flashing thing lol

ok so i took back the smaller wrasse in hopes of getting a couple females for my big boy now,my new coralife pump is finaly arriving today after 2 weeks of trying to find one that the store wasnt out of stock,cant believe it took this long to be able to get it,ill be hooking it up as soon as i get it,i think i am going to take my bio balls out and put an algae scrubber in if i can figure out how to mod my tiny sump lol

well looked at my tank this morning and cant believe all the pods i am seeing,even during the day they are all over the glass,to tiny to get a good picture of right now,going to think about ordering an led driver today,mabey ill get things started soon on my led build,i am really expearmenting with the chinese versions

ok so i got my leds and 2 drivers right now,i am starting my led build.wish me luck! should be fun.thank god i have a certified electrician to help me out lol
anyway i am getting a bunch of zoa frags tonight and some tomarrow as well,some look really neat,ill post pics of leds and zoas

ok so its been a little while since the last update,got my leds up and running and the few corals i have are comming back to life now,i ordered 4 new corals that should be here tomarrow i hope

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!jcE3MEiE5y4BOE7lKij2w~~0_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqF,!jcE3MEiE5y4BOE7lKij2w~~0_12.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 240
  • $(KGrHqF,!jkE3Lw-3DnKBOE6gPs5c!~~0_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqF,!jkE3Lw-3DnKBOE6gPs5c!~~0_12.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 213
  • $(KGrHqJ,!jgE4E7rGfwzBOE7I6n!vw~~0_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!jgE4E7rGfwzBOE7I6n!vw~~0_12.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 214
  • $(KGrHqR,!h4E3OF)UlTuBOE6q2,1Rg~~0_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqR,!h4E3OF)UlTuBOE6q2,1Rg~~0_12.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 225
1Condy Anemone
Item # AN-CONDY $7.99 USD1Rock Flower Anemone
Item # AN-ROCK $4.99 USD1Purple Sea Whip- NANO
Item # C-WHIP-PURPLE-NANO $7.99 USD1Melon Zoanthids Coral - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Item # C-ZOO-MELON-BOGO $19.99 USD3Ocellaris Clown Fish
Item # F-CLOWN-OCELLARIS $29.97 USD1Fire Fish Goby
Item # F-GOBY-FIREFISH $10.99 USD1Emerald Crab- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!!
Item # INV_CR_E_BOGO $7.99 USD1Cleaner Shrimp
Item # INV_SHR_CLEAN $21.99 USD15Live Marine Feeder Shrimp - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!!
Item # INV_SHR_FOOD_BOGO $13.35 USD1Peppermint Shrimp - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!!
Item # INV_SHR_PEP_BOGO $9.99 USD3Glowing Marginella Snail - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Item # INV_SN_GLOWMAR-BOGO $5.67 USD1Serpent Starfish - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Item # INV_STAR_SERP-BOGO $9.99 USD

Back