Alexander's 80gal

Re: newest fish tank

well as most of you know this is now NOT my newest tank as you have seen my 180. but i thought i would just throw a couple newer pics of the 80g on here because i added some more rock and with some of the rock came a couple corals. i pulled them out of my 36, which is very close to broken down but still running.

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

nope lionfish... im surprised you remembered that! i didnt it got so big that it started raining branches and i was able to spread joy....or all hell depending on if your yote or not to all my tanks.... they can be a little bit out of control i have learned.

fishbait i love that one too. its really cool my tang swims through that hole all the time. its awesome!

I want to see more pics of the 180. Is that baby fully stocked yet?

-Dr Marco :sfish:

no 180 is still in about the same.... i added a few rocks thats it. I have been really focusing on buying a house so i am not sure how much my tanks will come along in the next 9 months or so because i know im going to have to move them, and the more i get the harder the move is going to be.

I have not used the chemiclean yet... i did another major removal yesterday and am trying to fight it one more time. i really dont want to do a water change on that big mamma jamma again i just did one a week ago. so i am going to give it one more really large effort and if it doesnt work then im pulling out the big guns!

dude there are like 3 rocks in there that are COVERED with it... its just spreading really slowly.... you know how these things go. they take time :(

Back