Amba's Dream Tank

amba, cool videos. i need to get one up and going once i can clean up my clutter of wires. i like the last video the best and seeing how you have everything set up. keep us updated, sir!

Nice vids!

Are your dj strips on the floor of your stand???
If so, you really want to move those to higher ground. ;)

Nice vids!

Are your dj strips on the floor of your stand???
If so, you really want to move those to higher ground. ;)

They're there only because I haven't had the energy to cut a few pieces of wood and mount them. They kinda suck for mounting.

Okay so I took the day off today and whored some pics:

p6fBZ.jpg

I will be selling frags next year, when I have enough to make it worth my while. My system is really nice, and I've learned a lot in the past few years, so I think I can make it work. IDK if you saw, but I am attaching another 30 gallon grow tank to my main system via shared sump, and I am going to try adding a bunch of mangroves as well. I have a few more pieces of equipment that I would like to get (and have taken a recent interest in avast marine :p ), and from then on, it's grow time! I just really want to maximize my potential the best I can, which is why I have the Aqua C RX-1 calcium reactor among other pieces of pricy equipment. I am still learning, and I feel like I have tons more to learn, but by next summer/fall, hopefully I will have enough to setup a little website, or just sell on forms/locally. I'm looking forward to seeing your system thrive, it looks like you have some really fantastic pieces.

are you just going to have the additional 30g tank above the sump and overflow into the lower via gravity? seems like a bit of work for some mangroves and possible other problems, ya know?

Back