And it begins...JBJ Nano Cube 28 gallon LED

LOL Yea they can be. My dad and I are a lot alike and butt heads every once in awhile. Though since my mom has passed we haven't. We have gotten along better in the past couple of years than when I was younger.

Well tested at lunch.

Temp: 78.2
Salinity: 1.025
PH: 8.2
Ammonia: .25
Nrite and Nrate: 0

I also took out the Chemi-pure, purigen and phosban out of the media basket. Just have filter floss in there now. Hoping this kicks the cycle off more. If tomorrow the ammonia doesn't go up, I'm going to put another shrimp in there to kick it in the tush more. I'm also only running the moonlights all of the others are off.

the deal with the shrimp is like this, its an easily contained/removed source, the bigger the cycle the stronger the biology, when your cycle is near completion adding more shrimp will have little effect as the ammonia is converted , fear not the rotting shrimps lol, the diatoms are good, they will feed your hatching pods

the deal with the shrimp is like this, its an easily contained/removed source, the bigger the cycle the stronger the biology, when your cycle is near completion adding more shrimp will have little effect as the ammonia is converted , fear not the rotting shrimps lol, the diatoms are good, they will feed your hatching pods

I don't have diatoms yet. :( I wish I had them.

That is kinda funny you say that because I just went to the Drs. recently and got a copy of my blood work. My blood pressure is low and my sodium is low as well. :lol:

No real changes today. Shrimp is still in the tank. I think I'm going to leave it in there until I can get the ammonia higher.

Temp: 77.4
Salinity: 1.024
PH: 8.2
Ammonia: .25
Nrite and Nrate: 0

Back