And it begins...JBJ Nano Cube 28 gallon LED

Look what I made today. :lol: I also have 4 of the Lowes 5 gallon buckets for water changes. :)

101_0377.jpg

I think you may have just invented a new word by mispelling!....Let me check!

Nevermind I found something!

Acculate

Acculate is a nonsteroidal tablet intended for the prevention and continuous treatment of asthma in children and adults.Acculate helps to reduce asthma [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]symptoms[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, or chest tightness and control your asthma. It works only when used on a regular basis to help reduce [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]inflammation[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and prevent asthma attacks.Accolate (zafirlukast) is indicated for the prophylaxis and chronic treatment of asthma in adults and children 12 years of age and older.

You're a DOCTOR! I KNEW IT!

Yeah I am you love it and you know it ;)

At least this time I left off the ball in goof ball. Oh and I just got back from Wichita. Picked up a cleaner shrimp, 2 turbos, 2 nass snails, a red legged hermit and a Banggai cardinal. My son decided he liked them better than the fire fish. :confused: Right now they are in the drip acclumation process. :^: Its been dripping for just about an hour now.

Last edited:
Back